Liquormart Pty Ltd - ABN 76 243 340 398
Limited Liquor Licence No. 36121773
Subject to the provisions of the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998
Liquormart promots the responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages.
Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) and/or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700).
You must be aged 18 years old to purchase alcohol. By placing an order you confirm you are at least 18 years old. If you are ordering wine as a gift, then the recipients must be 18 years old. It is an offence to sell or supply or to obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years.
Shipping & Delivery Guide Lines
- Liquormart and the contracted courier company will not be held responsible for any missing goods when delivered without a signature.
- Deliver instructions are a guide for the Contracted Courier company to follow it is not a Guarantee that on all occasions they will be followed.
- Normal delivery times are 7-10 working days.
- If you are not in attendance when the Contracted Courier attempts delivery and there have been no specified delivery instructions, the item or items will be carted to the local post office where they can be collected upon signature. A card will be left in your letter box to advise of the collection point.
- All deliveries that are returned to sender, due to incorrect addresses by the purchaser will be charged a $6.50 per case redespatchment fee.
- Wine cannot be delivered to persons under 18 years of age.
- Wine cannot be left outside the boundary line of a property.
- Specific delivery instructions have been provided for you to select. Please note requests outside of these options will not be actioned. Due to guide line provided by the current contracted courier company.
- Liquormart shall not be liable for any delay in delivering your wine if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control such as war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, fire, flood, storm or act of God, failure of Internet Service Provider (ISP) or telecommunications provider in connection with the performance of the Liquormart website.
- Please note that all delivery prices are subject to change without notice.
External Sites - some documents on our site may include hyperlinks to other websites. Liquormart makes no representations or endorsements and accepts no responsibility for the content or use of any such external site accessed through ours. You acknowledge that Acura has no control over the content on external sites we may link to.
Viruses - whilst we take every precaution with the files we make available on our website, protection from malicious or destructive content such as viruses, worms or trojan horses remains your responsibility.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and may be per bottle/item or per case, as marked.All prices include Goods and Services Tax (GST).Unless specified, any delivery charges are additional Liquormart accepts payment by Visa or Mastercard.
Cancellation of Orders- If you wish to cancel an order you have placed with Liquormart via our website, you must inform us in writing (by fax or email) stating your full name and quoting your order number, within 1 hour of placing your order.